Do you sometimes struggle with your blog? Do you put your heart and soul into a piece, convinced that it will be the one to gain you real recognition, and then you get 3 likes and zero comments? Do you look at what other people are doing and feel that your work just pales in comparison? If so this quote is for you because you are doing what millions of people don’t have the confidence, drive or determination to do: you are writing from your heart and sharing a part of you with the whole world.
- It takes courage to put yourself out there and risk criticism or ridicule
- It takes determination to continue writing even if you have setbacks
- It takes dedication to make the time in a busy schedule to write
- It takes creativity to come up with something new every time you write
- It takes patience to learn and develop your writing
- It takes strength to show your vulnerability when you share personal experiences
- It takes kindness to take the time to read, like and comment on other people’s writing
It takes all of these qualities and more to be a blogger and that’s you! Do you realise how awesome you are?
Keep that in mind as you go about your day and just allow yourself a smile and a little feeling of pride because you deserve it :O)