There I was quietly minding my own business when Fandango tagged me for some weekend fun! Yes, I wondered that for a minute as well but, no, he was challenging me to answer some fiendishly difficult questions and then pass the baton on to 3 unsuspecting others. Obviously it’s no longer the weekend but who I am to deny his request so here goes:
1. What are your three favorite movies?
This took some thinking about as, due to my advancing years, I have seen many, many movies but these are my top 3:
Dangerous Liaisons: I loved the evil machinations of the Vicomte de Valmont (John Malkovich, who I had a huge crush on by the way) and the Marquise de Merteuil (Glenn Close). For me, it was a brilliant example of the lengths some people will go to in the name of ‘love’.
The Life Of Brian: I’ve watched this film about 30 times and it still makes me laugh. It was deemed blasphemous when it first came out but, damn, it’s funny!
Interview with the Vampire: Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Christian Slater and Antonio Banderas all in the same film – what’s not to love!
2. Toilet paper rolls: over or under?
Definitely over. Under results in the paper going round and round and ending up on a heap on the floor – sheer madness!
3. What’s you favorite fish? No, not the kind you eat, the kind you keep in an aquarium, assuming that you don’t raise fish in an aquarium in order to eat them.
Angel fish without a doubt. The first time I saw them in the wild, so to speak, was when I was snorkeling in the Caribbean; I just said ‘wow’! This was a bit of a mistake as saying ‘wow’ necessitates unclamping one’s mouth from the mouthpiece of the snorkel; whilst I didn’t actually drown, it’s a memory that’s stuck with me ;O)
After a quick run around the playground, I’ve tagged:
Brandewulf because he’s an interesting chap and I really want to read his answers
Mike because he was one of the first people I followed and I’d like to know more about him
Ivor because he’s feeling poorly at the moment and I hope this may help to take his mind off things
These are my questions for you guys:
- If you were walking alone in a forest and an unarmed alien stood before you would you try to communicate or run away as fast as your legs could carry you?
- If you were told that all the music in the World would be destroyed save for one piece that you could keep, what would it be?
- Have you ever laughed so hard that you snorted [beverage of choice] from your nose? If so what was the cause of the hilarity?
There you have it guys so over to you and enjoy :O)
Thanks once again to Fandango; despite this not being the weekend, it was certainly fun ;O)