Well spin my nipple nuts and call me Susan!! I’ve been nominated by the wonderfully lovely TheKabys at bittermarshmellos for the Mystery Blogger Award and I could not be more chuffed so a big, big thank you and please make sure to pop over there and have a rummage around – you’ll find some great stuff :O)
These are the rules for the Mystery Blogger Award :
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog: Tick :O)
2. List the rules. Tick :O)
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. Tick :O)
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well: Okey dokey – That’s over here and this is why the award was created:
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself:
Hhhmm let’s see:
- I have nightmares about being strangled on a fairly regular basis (bizarre I know)
- I’m convinced that big spiders know that I’m scared of them and creep up on me deliberately
- I’d love to be able to wear pink flowy romantic dresses but I look ridiculous in them
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
I’m going to nominate some new friends who have followed my blog recently or I’ve followed theirs:
- Thin Brown Girl
- Chape at Chape Fitness
- My Thoughts Exactly
- Divya Krishnan at merrymotherhood
- Dr Andrea Dinardo
- The Cozy Pages
I really hope that you’ll all find the time to have a bash at this :O)
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
Ok, here goes:
- What’s your favourite joke and why?
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
- What’s more important: being totally honest or protecting other people’s feelings?
- When was the last time that you unleashed your inner kid and what were you doing?
- If you knew that you had one week left on earth what would you do?
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
There are two, the first because it was the first time that I really opened up about my life and the second because it was so much fun to write:
So now the tricky bit, on to TheKabys questions:
1. What do you think, what makes you a Mystery Blogger ?
I think (or at least I hope) that the love I have for writing and the emotions that it stirs in me comes through in my blog posts.
2. Do you like to be in a relationship or be single ?
I like the comfort and closeness of a relationship but I like the freedom of being single
3. What do you think, being in relationship is more beneficial than being single ?
We can be miserable in a relationship and happy single or vice versa, we can be lonely in a relationship or happy being alone; I think we only find the benefits of either when we look for them….
4. Do you agree that Introverts are more Imaginative than Extroverts. Why ?
No, not necessarily. I think introverts tend to spend more time focusing their attention inwards rather than on the world outside but I’m not sure that would make them more imaginative
5. How would you differentiate Self Love from Narcissism ?
These are some tough questions TheKabys! I think that narcissism stems from a need to be desired and admired physically which leads to an obsession with one’s own appearance whereas self love usually comes as a result of following the difficult path of making oneself vulnerable and therefore open to the love of others and, finally, oneself.
There you have it people :O) Thanks once again to TheKabys and now I’ll hand the baton over to the guys that I’ve nominated and I hope they have as much fun with it as I did.